We open the New Year with a blockbuster clash at AAMI Park as we host Western United FC for the first time under Friday night lights!
The Summer of Football is back and so is all the action around the concourse as we have your evening sorted with something for the entire family at City Square!
Don’t have your tickets yet? Grab them now and don’t miss out on the action!
City Square at Gosch’s Paddock will kick-off from 5:00pm, allowing plenty of time for fans to enjoy all the activities we have on offer leading into the on-field action!
From food trucks, entertainers, inflatables, free clinics, face painting and plenty more, we have everyone in the family covered!
Where: Gosch’s Paddock
When: 5:00pm – 7:30pm
Lotus Living Player Cards
- Visit the Melbourne City FC marquee on City Square to collect your Lotus Living player collector cards
- Limited cards available so make sure you get down to City Square to continue your 2019/20 collection
- This week we have Lachlan Wales and Florin Berenguer up for grabs!
- Test your kicking skills at the Macca’s Golden Goal
Nissan Mini Football City
- Come down and check out the newest addition to City Square – the Nissan Mini City! Your two favourite sports combined, football and golf, the Nissan Mini City will test your football skills like never before. Great fun for the whole family!
Plus plenty more!
- Enjoy the music with our Live DJ on stage
- Fancy yourself as a decent footballer? Try your hand at Soccer Tennis
- Work on your soccer skills at our free Big M soccer clinics or attend our Soccer Mums sessions run by our City in the Community team
- Feel like some light reading ahead of kick-off? Grab a copy of the City Insider – our free match day program
- Free face painting, mascots, inflatables and FIFA ’20 on our huge LED screen
Make sure you visit the merchandise outlets at Aisles 4 and 24 to stock up on our all new PUMA home, away and third jerseys, as well as our exclusive W-League and Goalkeeper shirts.
You can also catch our exclusive range of official PUMA training apparel. Be quick as stocks are limited!
Getting to AAMI Park
Public Transport is the quickest and easiest way to get to AAMI Park, with extra services running to and from the ground on match day.
- The nearest train station is Richmond Station, which is just a short stroll along Swan Street and Olympic Boulevard to AAMI Park
- Passengers travelling from the city can board Tram Route 70 to Wattle Park from Flinders Street Station to Stop 7D – AAMI Park
- Passengers using Southern Cross Station can connect with Route 48 trams on Collins Street.
- Bus Route 246 stops at the corner of Punt Road and Swan Street, which is also close to AAMI Park
Driving to the game? Public parking for the event is available via this link.
All gates will be open from 6:30pm.