The Macca’s® City Clubs program aims to engage junior grassroots football clubs across metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria with the aim to help grow football on and off the pitch.
The program was successfully relaunched in the 2021/22 A-Leagues season, and it continues to go from strength to strength with more partnerships.
Through the Macca’s® City Clubs program, we seek to create purposeful long-term relationships with the grassroots football community across Victoria. By collaboratively working together and through the benefits involved, we look to support grassroots clubs to meet their own objectives and grow community football.
Benefits of being a Macca’s® City Club
- Ticket/Membership offers
- Promotional Partnership Lock-Up Graphic
- Festival Day for your participants
- Coach the Coach Technical Sessions
- Promotional media and marketing opportunities
- Signed Merchandise
- Match day experiences at both A-League Men and Women matches
- Player Appearances
- Access to Melbourne City FC industry leaders
- Key partner as part of the City Club Round
- City Football Schools Taster Sessions
- Opportunities to provide development support and talented player pathways
- Presence at your club event/s