We want 27 fans to join us in Fortnite to celebrate our new outfit on 27 January! Two winners will play in Nathaniel Atkinson’s squad & 25 fans will be invited to a Battle Royale game! ?
To enter, tell us which Melbourne City FC player you’d have on your Fortnite squad & why.
Competition ends at 12.00pm Monday 25 January 2021.
Winner’s must be available from 5.30PM AEDT, Wednesday 27 January, and join a private Discord server via a supplied link to receive the lobby code for the Battle Royale game.
Melbourne City FC Fortnite Competition T&C’s
1) Replying to Melbourne City FC’s Fortnite Competition social media post signifies one entry into competition.
2) Only one entry per social media account is allowed.
3) The competition begins at 6.00pm on Wednesday 20 January 2021 and end closes at 12.00pm Monday 25 January 2021.
4) The selection for the 25 winners of the major prize will be conducted on Monday 25th January 2021 between 1:00pm and 3:00pm (AEDT) at Melbourne City FC’s Head Office – Etihad City Football Academy, 2 Crissane Road, Bundoora, Victoria 3083.
5) The 25 winners will be notified by email on Monday 25th January 2021 before 5:00pm (AEDT) on how they can access their prize.
6) The judge’s decision is final, and correspondence will not be entered into.
7) The following prize is not transferable:
MAJOR PRIZE: Play in the Battle Royale game on Fortnite.
- The prize(s) (including any unused portion) must be taken as stated, and is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter will not be liable in the event that the winning entrant does not take, or is unable to use, the prize or any portion of it for any reason.
- Entrants grant the Promoter permission to communicate with them by email and/or telephone in order to provide instructions as to how the winning entrant is to claim the prize and establish his/her entitlement to it.
- If the prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter, in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- In participating in the Competition, the winner agrees to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial and media/PR activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winner authorises the Promoter to use such footage and photographs together with the winner’s name, voice, video entry, image and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity worldwide without additional compensation or further reference to the winner.
Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Competition, if the prize is:
- Not claimed by the winning entrant within 24 hours of being notified; or
- Forfeited for any reason, the prize will be deemed unclaimed; or
- The winner is not available;
A winner will be re-drawn at 10.00am AEDT on Wednesday 27th January 2021 at Melbourne City FC’s Head Office – Etihad City Football Academy, 2 Crissane Road, Bundoora, Victoria.
For more information contact Melbourne City FC Marketing, PO Box 162, La Trobe University Post Office, Bundoora, Melbourne, Victoria 3083.