Have an idea for a Melbourne City scarf that you think would look great? Get to it and design it!
We’re giving fans the chance to design an official Club scarf to be sold at our Club Shop. The winning design will be produced and sold exclusively both online and on match days at AAMI Park.
Meanwhile, the winning designer will receive a 2018/19 Nike Home Jersey signed by the Men’s team and an exclusive match day experience at our final home game of the season against Central Coast Mariners on Friday 26 April.
How does the competition work?
Submit your scarf designs via the form here before Tuesday 4 December 2018. Four designs will then be selected, where fans will vote for the winning scarf on our official Facebook page. The design which receives the most votes will then be crowned the winner.
The voting period will commence on Wednesday 5 December and concludes on Wednesday 12 December.
Can’t wait to get started? Here are some designer guidelines before you create your masterpiece:
- All submissions must be under 5 megabytes and be either JPEG, JPG or PNG;
- Artwork must be present on both sides of the scarf;
- Designers are encouraged to use, but not necessarily limited to, the Melbourne City FC logo;
- No profanity will be accepted;
- All elements within the design must be your own work, excluding Club logo;
- All designs must not alter the Melbourne City FC logo in any way, shape or form;
Do I get a template to use?
You certainly do! Right click on the image below and select ‘Save Image As’ to download your template.
Alternatively, you can click here to download the template.
How do I submit my design?
Once you’ve finished designing your scarf. Click here to upload your design. Please remember that all submissions must be under 5 megabytes and be either JPEG, JPG or PNG format.
Click here to get started. Happy Designing!