As we gear up for Saturday afternoon’s match against the reigning Hyundai A-League champions Central Coast Mariners, check out five things you should know about today’s game.
As we gear up for Saturday afternoon-s match against the reigning Hyundai A-League champions Central Coast Mariners, check out five things you should know about today-s game.
At the first home game of the season against Central Coast Mariners this Saturday, Melbourne Heart FC will be launching HeartZone, a new fan engagement wifi solution that provides exclusive access to Heart content, competitions and discounts for those at the game. HeartZone is designed to enhance the digital engagement of fans within the stadium and improve their match-day experience. Read about how you can enjoy HeartZone this Saturday:
It-s going to be a warm day for football and our good friends Choose Tap will be supplying a free water bottle to fans* upon exit at AAMI Park. Grab yours when you exit the stadium. You can also win a football clinic at your local school or children’s soccer club with Melbourne Heart FC goalkeeper Andrew Redmayne, plus, win two double passes to see Melbourne Heart FC vs. Sydney FC on 31 January 2014 at AAMI Park. TEXT your first name, last name and postcode to 1977 2337 (SMS cost 55c) for your chance to win. Example: JOHN CITIZEN 3004.
*Please note there is a limit of 3000 bottles
Harry Kewell 50-50
Melbourne Heart FC captain Harry Kewell will undergo a fitness test ahead of this afternoon-s clash before he will be considered for the match against the Mariners. If he doesn-t feature for the Red and White, then Head Coach John Aloisi has plenty of cover in the form of Iain Ramsay and David Williams.
After an influx of suggestions and ideas from our passionate members on our Club Songs for the 2013-14 season, we revealed the winning entries on Thursday! This season there will be a great combination of songs and chants to create a match-day atmosphere at AAMI Park that all fans can enjoy. We had a dead heat on our player walk-out track, so we are incorporating two tracks prior to our Club Song. We are hoping members will embrace the following structure each match-day at AAMI Park:
– Warm-Up Track: Wake Up by Rage Against the Machine
– 1. Player Walk Out Song: When the Heart Go Marching In
– 2. Pre-Match Club Song (Two minutes before kick-off): So Happy Together
– 3. Goal Celebration Track: Get Up Offa That Thing by James Brown
– 4. End Game Win Track: When the Heart Go Marching In
Thanks to all of those who voted and we can-t wait to hear you create a fantastic and unique atmosphere at AAMI Park today for our first home match for the season!
If travelling from the north to @AAMIPark, please avoid Hoddle St as there are works in progress. Expect delays via car, public transport is recommended
Our first home game of the Hyundai A-League 2013-14 season promises to be an exciting one with plenty of activities at AAMI Park this Saturday.
Please read the important ticketing information below for match day this Saturday 19 October 2013, including information for entry to the 2013 Victorian Premier League Grand Final:
– Gates at AAMI Park open at 12pm
– Memberships can be collected from our membership tent from 12pm
– Tickets for the VPL Grand Final and Hyundai A-League matches (one inclusive ticket) can be purchased from 12pm at AAMI Park ticket outlets
– All seating for the VPL Grand Final is GENERAL ADMISSION and there are no reserved seats for this match
– Should members or fans wish to leave AAMI Park after or during the VPL Grand Final, they must EXIT SCAN with either their ticket or membership card to ensure that they can re-enter for the Hyundai A-League match
– There will be plenty of activities after the VPL Grand Final has concluded, including a DJ and face-painting
– Gates open for the Hyundai A-League match at 4.30pm
– If you purchase a membership online or over phone before Saturday, you can access AAMI Park with an emailed ticket and barcode