Calling on all Victorian women! We’re back with yet another VicHealth This Girl Can – Victoria Gala Day down by the beach in St Kilda to celebrate women who are all kinds of active!
Whether you’re a mother, aunt, sister, grandmother or football lover – everyone’s welcome! Join us on Sunday 18 November and enjoy a whole heap of exciting activities aimed at breaking down the barriers women face around being physically active, which include:
- Join in the football fun at our free Rock Up and Play and Soccer Mum’s clinics suited to women and girls of all ages and abilities.
- Live music, food trucks and giveaways to enjoy throughout the day.
- Strengthen your physical, mental and social wellbeing at our free lifestyle sessions including pilates.
- Take the runners and socks off and join in with our beach soccer
- We’ll be giving away free Acai Bowls as well. First in, best dressed.
The event is free and is open to women and girls of all ages and abilities and no experience or skills are required. . We can’t wait to see you there!
This Girl Can – Victoria Gala Day – St Kilda
Date: Sunday 18 November
Venue: South Beach Reserve, St Kilda
Time: 11am – 3pm
Melbourne City FC is a proud partner of the VicHealth This Girl Can – Victoria campaign. To find out more about VicHealth and the This Girl Can – Victoria campaign, visit thisgirlcan.com.au.