Important ticketing information for the Hyundai A-League 2017 Elimination Final between Melbourne City and Perth Glory.
Melbourne City v Perth Glory
23 April 2017
Kick-off: 7:00pm (AEST)
Gates Open: 5:30pm (AEST)
When to purchase:
- Melbourne City Member Same Seat Window | 10am (AEST) Monday 17 April – 9am (AEST) Tuesday 18 April
- Melbourne City Member Non-Reserved Seat Window | 10am (AEST) Monday 17 April – 10am (AEST) Tuesday 18 April and 12pm-4pm (AEST) Tuesday 18 April
- Away Member Window | 10am (AEST) Monday 17 April – 10am (AEST) Tuesday 18 April and 12pm-4pm (AEST) Tuesday 18 April
- Football Family Window | 12pm (AEST) Tuesday 18 April – 4pm (AEST) Tuesday 18 April
- General Public on sale | 4pm (AEST) Tuesday 18 April
Please note, competing team Members are also entitled to purchase additional tickets within the Football Family window.
How much are tickets?
- City Class – Adult $110
- City Gold – Adult $69, Concession $59, Child $49, Family $138
- City Silver – Adult $59, Concession $49, Child $39, Family $118
- City Blue – Adult $35, Concession $25, Child $15, Family $70
- General Admission – Adult $35, Concession $25, Child $15, Family $70
- MCFC Active Supporters – Adult $35, Concession $25
- Away Active Supporters – Adult $35, Concession $25, Child $15, Family $70
What is my Finals Series Password?
Club Members and Football Family Members have been sent email communication outlining these details.
For Melbourne City Ticketed Members, your password is your barcode number on your membership card which is printed along the barcode.
For Melbourne City non-Ticketed members your passwords will be your membership number followed by your first name (no spaces)
For Away Club Members, your password is your barcode number which is printed along the barcode.
For Football Family Members your password is your MFN number.
How do I purchase tickets for this match?
- Online via Ticketek
– If you are a Melbourne City reserved member and you would like to purchase your same seat click here
– If you do not wish to purchase your same seat, or are purchasing in the Football Family and General Public window, click here
- Via the telephone on 132 849 (not available on Easter Monday)
- Visit a Ticketek agency (not available on Easter Monday)
Who do I contact if I’m having trouble purchasing tickets?
If you are having issues please contact FFA.
Phone: (02) 8020 4000
SAME SEAT MEMBERS
Q: How do I purchase my same seat from the regular Hyundai A-League season?
A: Enter your member password which was sent via email into the password box displayed on the event page by clicking here
Q: I am a ticketed member and have not received the email, what is my password?
A: The password is your barcode number on your membership card which is printed along the barcode.
Q: I am a non-ticketed member and have not received the email, what is my password?
A: Your password is your barcode number on your membership card which is printed along the barcode.
Q: How long do I have to purchase my same seat?
A: You will be able to purchase your same seat from 10:00am (AEST) Monday April 17 th to 9:00am (AEST) Tuesday April 18 th .
Q: Can I purchase tickets on behalf of other reserved seat members?
A: Yes, however all passwords must be from consecutive seats if you wish to purchase in one transaction. You will need to enter the members password for each seat you wish to purchase.
Q: Can I purchase my same seat during the Football Family pre-sale?
A: No, your same seat can only be purchased during the Member pre-sale. You will still have access to the Football Family pre-sale using your password if you would like to purchase additional tickets during this time.
Q: How do I purchase additional tickets?
A: Additional tickets must be purchased in a separate transaction and is unlikely to be seated next to your reserved member seat.
Q: I do not want to purchase my same seat, can I purchase other tickets?
A: Yes, you can purchase up to 10 tickets per transaction on a best available basis by clicking here
Q: My receipt of purchase does not state that I have purchased my same seat
A: The ticketing system will not display your seat numbers on your email confirmation; it will only display the dollar amount of your purchase. Once the General Public tickets go on sale you will receive a $0.00 confirmation showing your same seat information with your tickets.
Q: I purchased my same seat and I still have not received my ticket
A: All tickets will be sent after the general public on sale which is 4pm (AEST) Tuesday 18 April.
Q: I’m having trouble purchase tickets, who do I contact?
A: Please contact FFA by calling (02) 8020 4000 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
City Class Members
City Class members will be able to purchase their regular seat during the same exclusive members pre-sale which runs from 10am on Monday 17th April until 9am on Tuesday 18th April.
Enjoy the usual premium match day experience at AAMI Park for the price of $110 , which includes:
- A gourmet grazing menu, including a carvery option;
- Access to a cash bar
- A premium Level 2 seat.
To purchase your City Class ticket, all you need to do is:
Click here and enter your password to gain access to your same seat