Our first double header is here as we prepare for a blockbuster day of football at AAMI Park on Saturday 18 January!
With both our W-League and A-League teams hosting Newcastle Jets, we’re set for 180 minutes of enthralling football.
As the Summer of Football continues, enjoy all the action on and off the pitch! Don’t miss it!
On Saturday the Club, players, staff and supporters, will come together to play their role in assisting those in need as the Australian bushfires continue across the nation.
Kicking off from 4:00pm, City Square will host a number of fundraising activities with all funds raised to be donated directly to Rural Aid.
Where: Gosch’s Paddock
When: 4:00pm – 7:30pm
- Visit the Melbourne City FC marquee on City Square to collect your Lotus Living player collector cards
- Limited cards available so make sure you get down to City Square to continue your 2019/20 collection
- This week we have Scott Galloway and Dean Bouzanis up for grabs!
- Test your kicking skills at the Macca’s Golden Goal
Plus plenty more!
- Native animal petting zoo! You can pet a crocodile!
- Dunk tank
- Enjoy the music with our Live DJ on stage
- Fancy yourself as a decent footballer? Try your hand at Soccer Tennis
- Work on your soccer skills at our free Big M soccer clinics or attend our Soccer Mums sessions run by our City in the Community team
- Feel like some light reading ahead of kick-off? Grab a copy of the City Insider – our free match day program
- Free face painting, mascots, inflatables and FIFA ’20 on our huge LED screen
Rural Aid Fundraising
- We have a number of items and experienced available at the Melbourne City FC auction, with all funds being donated directly to those affected by the ongoing Australian bushfires.
- Cash tins and Rural Aid EFTPOS machines will be available at City Square, Public Gates 2 and 7 and hospitality Gates 4 and 5.
- There will be gold coin donations on City Square and a Biggin and Scott gourmet sausage sizzle, with all funds being donated directly to Rural Aid.
- Dreamstreet will donate $2000 for every City goal scored against Newcastle!
Gate Openings and Seating
Both Gates 2 and 7 will be open from 4:30pm. All seating will be treated as General Admission until after the Westfield W-League final whistle. Reserved seating will come into play for our Hyundai A-League clash as per normal.
Make sure you visit the merchandise outlets at Aisles 4 and 24 to stock up on our all new PUMA home, away and third jerseys, as well as our exclusive W-League and Goalkeeper shirts.
We will be donating $10 from every jersey sale to Rural Aid.
You can also catch our exclusive range of official PUMA training apparel. Be quick as stocks are limited!
Getting to AAMI Park
Public Transport is the quickest and easiest way to get to AAMI Park, with extra services running to and from the ground on match day.
- The nearest train station is Richmond Station, which is just a short stroll along Swan Street and Olympic Boulevard to AAMI Park
- Passengers travelling from the city can board Tram Route 70 to Wattle Park from Flinders Street Station to Stop 7D – AAMI Park
- Passengers using Southern Cross Station can connect with Route 48 trams on Collins Street.
- Bus Route 246 stops at the corner of Punt Road and Swan Street, which is also close to AAMI Park
Driving to the game? Public parking for the event is available via this link.