We have a bumper night planned at AAMI Park for our final home match of the regular season! See what’s happening on match day as we take on the Central Coast Mariners at 7.50pm.
Bring a friend for free!
Want to share the excitement of match day with your family and friends? All City members are eligible to bring a friend to the match against Central Coast for FREE!
We ❤️ our members and we want you to share this feeling with your mates with our 'bring a friend for free' offer!
— Melbourne City FC (@MelbourneCity) April 4, 2018
All you need to do is show your membership card at the ticket window on match day and you’ll receive a free ticket in the seating area that corresponds to your membership.
- E.g. If you are a City Gold member, you’ll receive a complimentary City Gold ticket.
Reserved seat members, please note if there isn’t a spare seat next to you, we will allocate one at the closest possible location to your seats.
Active members will need to visit the membership marquee next to Edwins Cafe to redeem a complimentary ticket in the active area.
Member Celebration Round activities
Saturday’s match against the Mariners will be a celebration of our members and it will be a day full of great prizes and experiences!
If you’re a member, keep an eye out for:
- The announcement of the Ultimate City Prize Pack winner at half-time;
- A guard of honour for the players formed by 10 foundation members;
- Seat upgrades for members to enjoy the match in City Class;
- One lucky member will have the chance to save a penalty at half-time to win $5000 in the Macca’s Keeper Challenge, thanks to McDonald’s.
- One member will get to sit in on Warren Joyce’s post-match press conference;
- More prize giveaways at our post-match function held at Edwin’s Café for members who have attended 100% of home matches.
We’re also offering a 20% discount for all members at the City Shop all week both online and on match day, until 11:59pm on Sunday night.
The fun continues at City Square!
But first, all the action begins at City Square from 5pm right up until kick-off!
Chill out before kick-off with a locally-brewed ale at Stomping Ground’s pop-up bar and enjoy a taste of one of Melbourne’s finest breweries.
We’ll be uniting with the Cure Brain Cancer Foundation’s to support the ‘Kick it for Brain Cancer” initiative throughout the night. Show your support for a great cause and purchase a bandana from their marquee at City Square.
Don’t forget we’ll have our usual live music, free football clinics for kids and food trucks at City Square and on the Olympic Boulevard precinct, in what is the best way to countdown to kick-off against the Mariners.
Where: Gosch’s Paddock (East side of AAMI Park)
When: 5:00pm – 7:30pm, Saturday 5 April 2018
- Enjoy a Melbourne brewed beer at the Stomping Ground Brewery pop-up beer tent. (18+)
- See how many goals you can score at the McDonalds Golden Arches inflatable goals.
- Purchase a ‘Kick it for Brain Cancer’ bandana from the Cure Brain Cancer Foundation marquee.
- Pick up your FREE copy of City Insider, the official match day programme.
- Free face painting, small sided matches clinics and inflatables for the kids.
*All patrons at the Stomping Ground pop-up bar must be 18+ and show a valid ID.
Win a trip to Manchester thanks to Etihad Airways
As part of our Member Celebration Round, Etihad Airways are giving City members the chance of a lifetime to fly to Manchester and watch Manchester City play in their battle for European glory, which includes:
- Return flights from Melbourne to Manchester, courtesy of Etihad Airways
- Five nights accommodation in Manchester;
- Two tickets to City’s European clash at the Etihad Stadium on Tuesday 10 April.
All you need to do is be at our final home match against the Central Coast Mariners at AAMI Park on Saturday 7 April and do the following:
- Visit the Etihad Boarding Lanes inside Gates 2 and 7 on match day to pick-up your Boarding Pass;
- Be in your seat during half-time when the Etihad Airways Cabin Crew will announce the winning Boarding Pass number;
- If you win, be ready to leave for Manchester on Sunday evening!
Remember, you can only be in the running to win this prize if you’re at the match on Saturday.
Etihad Airways are also giving six lucky members the chance to watch Saturday’s match from the Etihad Airways corporate suite. Click here for your chance to win.
Getting to AAMI Park
Public Transport is the quickest and easiest way to get to AAMI Park. If you’re travelling to AAMI Park by train, tram or bus, visit PTV and plan your journey today.
Please note: If you’re travelling on the on the Cranbourne, Pakenham, Hurstbridge or Gippsland lines, your journey may be impacted by bus replacement services due to works. Visit the Live travel updates page for more information.
Public parking will be available at Eastern Plaza (Entrance D of AAMI Park) at a cost of $30 per vehicle or $20 if you pre-book online.
Spaces will also be available at the MCG’s Yarra Park at gates 3,5,6 and 7 at a cost of $10 per vehicle.
Mac for a Match
McDonald’s, Melbourne City FC’s official Restaurant Partner, is rewarding all fans this weekend. If City wins on Saturday night against Central Coast, everyone who attends the match will win a free Big Mac.
All you have to do is take your match ticket to any participating McDonald’s Restaurants. All match tickets will be accepted, including:
- Membership cards
- Ticketek tickets
- The Chairman’s Club tickets
- Corporate suite tickets
Hyundai A-League Round 26
Saturday 7 April
Melbourne City FC vs Central Coast Mariners
Venue: AAMI Park, Melbourne
Gates Open: 6:50pm