We’re back at home again for a huge double header as our W-League squad takes on Brisbane followed by a match up against Perth for the A-League squad. If you haven’t already, click here to get your tickets!
Although it’s great to have football back, we all have a role to play this season to ensure a COVIDSafe environment.
10 COVIDSafe changes at AAMI Park:
- Ticketing – Mobile-only tickets.
- Arrival – Allocated entry time and designated gate for entry.
- Bags – Backpacks must be able to fit under a seat and a limit of one bag per person applies.
- Masks – Required on concourses and in queues, all indoor areas and where physical distancing is not possible.
- Physical Distancing – When queuing at turnstiles and throughout the venue.
- Seating – Reserved row, flexible seating. Groups are to leave a two-seat gap between parties.
- Supporting – Only standing/celebrating in front of your seat.
- Food & Beverage – Only one person from your group can purchase at a time and must consume at your seat.
- Cashless – AAMI Park is now a totally cashless environment.
- Exiting – Staggered approach to departures.
Watch: Supporting City at AAMI Park – COVIDSafe
Changes to Active Support
We are unable to have an Active fan area at this Sunday’s double header. This decision has been made by Melbourne Olympic Parks (M&OP) and the Victorian Government following a review of the M&OP COVIDSafe Operating plan.
City Class looks a little different in Season 2020/21 as we have implemented a number of measures to ensure the health and safety of all guests.
- Guests will be required to be seated at a table whilst inside the function room, unless moving to their seats in the stands or visiting the bathroom
- Individual food hampers will be provided to guests as shared canapes are not permitted
- Guests will have the option to purchase food and drinks from the bar via the QR code placed on their table. Drinks will be delivered to the table by bar staff
- Masks are required within the function room at all times unless eating and drinking
- We know its been a long since we have all been together at AAMI Park, however we ask that you please refrain from shaking hands, hugging or kissing fellow guests to adhere to social distancing requirements
Unfortunately due to the upcoming Australian Open, The Eastern Plaza Car Park opposite AAMI Park will be closed. Click here for alternative parking arrangements.
Merchandise will be available from aisles 3 & 23, as well as from our pop-up shop on Olympic Blvd. Please note that if you are sitting on levels 2 or 3, you will be not be permitted to visit the outlets at aisles 3 & 23 – we ask that you please visit our Olympic Blvd pop-up shop before kick-off for your merchandise needs.
Please be aware that our regular membership marquee on Olympic Blvd will not be in operation for this match. Ticketek, AAMI Park and Melbourne City FC staff will be available to assist patrons from the ticket windows at Entrance E & F.
Update on membership packs
As previously communicated, membership packs are not being shipped to homes as in previous seasons. Instead, members will be given the opportunity to collect their packs in person from AAMI Park.
When can I collect my pack?
The good news – Members are invited to collect their packs before our third home game of the season. Packs will thereafter be available for collection at all remaining home games throughout the 2020/21 season.
The not so good news – Regrettably, packs will not be available for collection at this Sunday’s double header. We’re sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
What is in my pack?
- 2020/21 members drink bottle
- 2020/21 members backpack
- 2020/21 members scarf
- 2020/21 members pin
In line with stadium policy, physical membership cards & lanyards will not be distributed this season. We are working on an innovative digital membership card solution and are planning on having this live for our next home match.
Packs will be shipped to your nominated address as in previous seasons. If your address has changed, please update your details online or by calling 1300 255 432.
TICKETS FROM TICKETEK
Next Match: Sunday January 31 at AAMI Park
Member Redemption Window: 11.00am Monday 25 January
General Public Sales: 4.00pm Monday 25 January
For full details on how you can redeem your tickets for this fixture as a Melbourne City FC member, click here.