After one point in our last two league games, your City boys will be hungry for a win when they take on Perth Glory at AAMI Park.
Here’s everything you need to know before you arrive at the stadium on Wednesday night.
- Members having to redeem their tickets is now a thing of the past!
- Barcodes have been sent to the registered purchaser of each membership – E.g. if you buy memberships on behalf of a family or group, you will receive all barcodes
- If you have not received your digital barcode(s) please email email@example.com for assistance
- Full-season Members will no longer have to redeem their tickets, simply just scan your digital membership the same way you used to with your physical one
- Flexi members will continue to redeem tickets via Ticketek per match
- Box office will be open for walk-up tickets
- We highly recommend arriving early to ensure you have no issues getting into the stadium and are in your seat before kick-off
- Haven’t got your tickets yet? Click here to purchase!
- As per new Victorian Government regulations, anybody aged older than 12 years and two months must have received two or more doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine, or be able to provide proof of medical exemption
- You will be required to provide proof of vaccination or exemption to enter AAMI Park. This can be done through either the Service Victoria or Medicare app, and also through your smartphone’s wallet
- Masks are recommended when physical distancing is not possible
- AAMI Park remains a cashless venue this season
- Merchandise will be available inside the stadium at Aisle 4 and 24 until the resumption of play in the second half
Get your photo with the trophies!
- We’re excited to give all City fans attending the chance to have your photo taken with the Premiers Plate and Champions trophy on AAMI Park!
- Be sure to arrive early, and click here for more details
- Unfortunately there will be no City Square at Wednesday night’s fixture
Lotus Living masks
- Thanks to our friends at Lotus Living, you’ll be able to pick up a mask so you can look just like your favourite City stars!
- You can grab one upon entry into the stadium from Gate 2 & 7
- Click here to find out how you can win a money can’t buy City experience
Mac for a Match
- Mac for a Match is back this season!
- If City win, be one of the first 1000 to leave through Gate 2 or 7 to pick up your free Big Mac voucher
- The current forecast for Wednesday evening is 13 degrees with a chance of rain – be sure to bring a jacket!
- Drive-up parking spaces are limited, we recommend pre-booking your parking here
- Pass-outs will be available at Wednesday’s fixture
Cloaking And Prohibited Items
- After the easing of restrictions, cloaking has now returned at AAMI Park
- A limit of one bag per person applies, please note that any bag unable to fit under a seat is not permitted
For further information, click here to access AAMI Park’s FAQ’s.