Melbourne City FC will be conducting an auction to support the victims of the ongoing Australian bushfires.
City’s A-League and W-League players have donated personalised items, including match-worn jerseys and money can’t buy experiences. The Club’s partners have also contributed, including a golf weekend away at Silverwoods Yarrawonga thanks to Lotus Living.
Click here to check out the items on our online auction, the auction is now active and will conclude at 11:59 pm on Thursday 23 January 2020.
Auction items include:
- A-League and W-League team signed jersey
- Jamie Maclaren and Emily van Egmond match worn jerseys
- Markel Susaeta signed jersey
- Lydia Williams signed gloves
- Player signed boots
- Chairman’s Club tickets thanks to Etihad Airways
- Golf weekend away at Silverwoods Yarrawonga thanks to Lotus Living
- Round of golf with Scott Jamieson
- EA Sports Games Pack
The auction coincides with a number of initiatives that will be held at Saturday’s double header at AAMI Park.
Head down to City Square from 4:00pm to enjoy a native animal petting zoo (including a crocodile and a dingo), dunk tank and a gourmet sausage sizzle thanks to Biggin and Scott. Don’t forget to bring your spare change, with all gold coin donations going towards people affected by the tragic bushfires.
Dreamstreet Lending are also supporting the Club’s fundraising efforts buy pledging to donate $2000 for every goal during the match to the Bushfire Disaster Appeal.