Melbourne City FC will face rivals Victory in the final Melbourne Derby of the regular season at Etihad Stadium on Saturday 4 February, kick-off at 7:50pm (AEST).
Melbourne City members will be able to purchase tickets for the Away Supporters (Active) and Premium B Away bays from 3pm on Wednesday 18 January 2017 via Ticketmaster.
Tickets in the City Active area can only be accessed by Melbourne City members and are limited to one ticket per membership barcode.
To access the Melbourne City Active supporter (Away bay) at Etihad Stadium, all you need to do is:
- Head online to Ticketmaster
- Enter the LAST 12 digits of your membership barcode to purchase tickets.
Purchases in the Premium B Away bay do not require a membership barcode. A limit of 10 tickets per transaction applies.
Members and fans whom intend to purchase additional tickets to sit together are also able to select the Premium B reserved, Premium C reserved and Premium C Dry public bays.
Click here to purchase reserved seating tickets.
Please note, the Melbourne Derby is a fully ticketed event and there is no general admission access.
Reserved seating for non-members is also available for purchase via Ticketmaster .
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR MELBOURNE CITY MEMBERS re: DERBY TICKETS
- The Melbourne Derby Round 18 fixture at Etihad Stadium is a fully ticketed event. This means that all seating will be reserved and patrons must abide by the allocation printed on their purchased ticket and adhere to the Terms of Admission available at www.footballaustralia.com.au
- Melbourne City active area is via Member access only and is indicated at the location shown in yellow in the above map – Away Supporters. Melbourne City members will be required to enter the LAST 12 digits of your 14 digit barcode when purchasing tickets in Active via Ticketmaster. Limit to purchase one (1) ticket only per barcode. Non-members are not eligible to sit within this section. Click here to purchase tickets in the City Active Area.
- Melbourne City members whom wish to sit in the Premium B Away (shown in brown in the above Etihad Stadium map) supporter bays are also able to do so with their family and friends. Limit of 10 tickets per transaction applies. Membership barcodes are not required to access this section. Click here to purchased reserved seating tickets.
- Members and fans whom intend to purchase additional tickets to sit together are also able to select the Premium B reserved, Premium C reserved and Premium C Dry public bays.
Want to get your hands on the latest range of Melbourne City merchandise? Merch will be available for purchase inside Etihad Stadium at Gate 7.
Hyundai A-League – Round 18
Saturday, 4 February 2017
Melbourne Victory vs Melbourne City FC
Venue: Etihad Stadium