Tickets for General Admission members will be available on Friday 31 January from 12pm…
MELBOURNE DERBY TICKETS ‘ON SALE’ DATES
Thank you for your passionate support so far this season. The upcoming Melbourne Heart FC vs. Melbourne Victory match on Saturday, 1 March 2014, which kicks off at 7:45pm at AAMI Park is a fully ticketed event.
GA MEMBER PRIORITY TICKET WINDOW OPEN FRIDAY
As we are expecting the match to reach stadium capacity, we have arranged an exclusive priority period for General Admission (GA) members to reserve a seat for this game.
This period is available online ONLY and commences Friday, 31 January 2014 at 12noon and closes on Thursday, 6 February 2014 at 5:00pm. Once this online period concludes, ticket sales will become available to the general public on Friday, 7 February at 9am.
The instruction sheet (attached below) takes you through the ticket reservation process on Ticketek to make sure you reserve the spot you want.
IMPORTANT INFO ON MEMBER UPGRADES AND SEAT CHANGE REQUESTS
Please bear in mind the following key points regarding derby ticketing for members depending on your membership category:
1. General Admission membership cards will not work at the stadium for this match. Therefore, if you do not upgrade to a Premium C reserved ticket during this priority period, tickets may sell out once they are released to the general public.
2. The priority period is available online only to Melbourne Heart members with General Admission memberships. General Admission members wishing to sit together must input all valid barcodes for all tickets to be issued under one transaction.
3. GA members wishing to reserve additional seats for their friends can do so when tickets go on sale to General Public.
4. Melbourne Heart members with General Admission memberships wanting to upgrade to Premium A or B reserved can do so once the event goes on public sale.
5. Active Supporters whom wish to purchase additional public tickets can do so from the public on sale. Limited to five tickets.
6. Premium A and B members will be able to relocate and purchase additional seats from the public on-sale.
Should you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact our membership team on email@example.com or call 1300 255 432.
Please download the purchase instructions, below.