City Opt-in is the easiest and most affordable way to secure your seat and support your Melbourne City.
With no renewal forms and no hassle, your Melbourne City membership automatically rolls over each year. You will always be one of the first members signed up for the new season, guaranteeing your seat to all the action at AAMI Park.
Purchase your membership with a valid credit card and you will automatically be ‘opted-in’ to the Club’s auto-renewal plan for the 2016/17 Hyundai A-League season.
You will have the option to secure your membership with one full payment, or you can pay in instalments with our flexible 11 month interest free payment plan. City Opt-In has you covered regardless of your payment option, making sure your membership status is safe and secure every season.
Together, we will make sure that you never have to worry about missing out on a Melbourne City home match.
To learn more about how you can ‘Opt-In’ for the 2016/17 season, read our terms and conditions here.
Melbourne City FC 2016/17 membership benefits include:
- Priority access to A-League Finals Series and Socceroos tickets
- Personalised membership card
- Cityzens membership
- Meet and greet the players at exclusive member only events.
- 10% off selected official online merchandise.
- Free access to W-League and National Youth League home matches.
- Choose between an official Melbourne City scarf or cap for you merchandise pack.
- Personalised payment-plan over 11 monthly interest free payments or pay in full with City Opt-in.
Existing Auto-Renewal members
If you are already signed up to an auto-renewal membership plan, you don’t need to worry as your membership will automatically roll over. Your first payment for your 2016/17 membership will be debited on 1 July 2016* and we look forward to seeing you at AAMI Park soon.
*All auto-renewal members will be notified 30 days prior to this date with the opportunity to opt-out should you wish to do so.
Please visit our FAQs or contact our Membership team on 1300 255 432 (Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) or via email firstname.lastname@example.org