If you’re a General Admission member and joined the City Family in on the City Opt-In auto renewal plan, we’ve got you covered!
We’ve witnessed some amazing moments together this season, none of which could have been possible without your support as a valued member of the City Family.
As part of your City Opt-In payment plan, your membership will automatically roll over for the 2017/18 season, guaranteeing your membership at the most affordable Early Bird Price.
Be with us for every moment, every match and every season to enjoy a range of exclusive member benefits, including:
- Access to 12 regular home matches at AAMI Park
- An exclusive priority window to upgrade to a reserved seat for two home Melbourne Derbies
- Access to exclusive member events and money-can’t-buy experiences.
- FREE entry to all our Westfield W-League and National Youth League home matches.
- Priority access to Finals Series tickets, should City participate,
- Two free General Admission tickets to share with family and friends*
- 10% discount on merchandise purchased online at the City Shop
The first payment for your 2017/18 membership will be debited on 1 July 2017 from the credit card you currently have nominated.
Share the Passion
Can’t make the match? All City memberships are fully transferable, allowing your friends and family to fill your seat and experience an exciting match day at AAMI Park, just like you do.
Memberships are only transferable within the same age category:
- An Adult membership can be passed on to an Adult, Junior or Concession.
- A junior membership can only be passed on to a junior.
The Melbourne Derby
It’s the fixture every football fan in Melbourne has circled on their calendars, and next season we have two home Derbies at AAMI Park!
Please note, the Melbourne Derby is a fully ticketed event with no General Admission seating:
- General Admission members will have an exclusive member’s window to upgrade to a reserved seat for both home Derbies at the cost of a Ticketek booking fee.
- All reserved seat members will be able to watch the Melbourne Derby from their regular reserved seat.
If you would like to discuss your membership options or change your membership package, contact our membership team on 1300 255 432, or via email at email@example.com before Wednesday 31 May 2017.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to having you on board for the 2017/18 season!