In this week’s stat attack we take a look at all the facts and numbers surrounding our clash against Brisbane Roar at Suncorp Stadium on Friday night.
In this week-s stat attack we take a look at all the facts and numbers surrounding our clash against Brisbane Roar at Suncorp Stadium on Friday night.
Last week Melbourne Heart suffered a 2-1 loss to Central Coast Mariners at AAMI Park, while Brisbane Roar clinched the premiership with a 1-0 win at home to Melbourne Victory.
The last time these two sides met it ended in a 1-0 win to Heart thanks to a single goal for Orlando Engelaar at AAMI Park. The last time they met at Suncorp though Brisbane Roar ran out 3-0 winners.
Heart need the three points to keep their slim finals chances alive, while the Roar will be looking to keep their momentum going before they head in to the finals series in a few weeks time.
Brisbane Roar vs Melbourne Heart FC
– Brisbane have only lost one of their previous six home games against Melbourne Heart (W4, D1).
– Melbourne Heart have never kept a clean sheet at Suncorp Stadium.
– The last time these two met at the stadium Henrique Silva recorded his only brace of the season.
– Melbourne Heart have just one win in their last 24 A-League matches on the road (D5, L18)
– Brisbane are on the best current run in the A-League, unbeaten in their past four league games (W3, D1).
– Melbourne Heart have recorded just one away win this season, the lowest in the league.
– Brisbane have the best passing accuracy out of any side in the A-League the season (83.3%).
– Brisbane have scored and conceded the most amount of goals in the final 15 minutes of games this season (scored 13, conceded 6).
– Thomas Broich has recorded 10 assists this term; the league-s highest.
– Mate Dugandzic has Melbourne Heart-s most assists (5).
– Besart Berisha is equal second on the goal-scoring charts along with David Williams (11 goals each).
– Berisha has not had one assist all season.
– Broich has created the most amount of chances in the league this season with 80, 22 more than the next best player.
– Dugandzic is third on the list with 48 chances.
– Broich and Luke Brattan have the most passes in opposition half this season (Broich 1081, Brattan 962).
– Brisbane Roar goalkeeper Michael Theo has conceded the fewest goals and has the best save percentage of any keeper with more than 15 appearances.