Terms and Conditions
Melbourne Heart Terms & Conditions of Entry and Privacy Statement
1. By registering for this promotion, you accept these terms and conditions.
Instructions and information on how to enter form part of the conditions of entry.
To enter, simply click ‘Like- on the Melbourne Heart FC Facebook page, enter your personal details and submit your entry caption.
2. Only one entry per person permitted.
3. Directors, management and employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies, retailers and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
5. The competition opens at 9am on Tuesday 30 April and ends 11.59pm Tuesday 21 May 2013
6. Prize is a Melbourne Heart FC Prize pack which includes a strip signed by the whole team, football, backpack, jacket, hoodie, scarf and beanie.
7. The winning entry will be determined by Melbourne Heart and the winner notified personally by email prior to Friday 24th May 2013.
8. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
9. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter is Melbourne Heart Pty Ltd, PO BOX 162, La Trobe University, Bundoora ABN 39128569264, trading as Melbourne Heart FC.].
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. The Promoter (Melbourne Heart) are responsible for the lawful operation of the promotion, including the official rules, offer terms and eligibility requirements and the following is obligatory:
a. A complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant.
b. Acknowledgment that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
c. Disclosure that the participant is providing information to [disclose recipient(s) of information] and not to Facebook.
14. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt of affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion and, subject to the approval of those authorities who have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
15. Privacy statement