Once again Melbourne City FC and McDonald’s are giving four lucky footballer’s the chance to experience a day in the life of a new signing and the winners have now been announced!
Congratulations to Noah Pizzacalla, Sam Marino, Sienna Tantuccio and Valeria Castro who have won this money can’t be experience.
The lucky winners experience at the Melbourne City Training Ground will include;
- Meet with Melbourne City FC Director of Football to sign your new ‘player contract’*
- Training session with Melbourne City A-League Women’s Head Coach, Rado Vidosic
- Studio session with Club photographer
- Press conference* announcing you as Melbourne City FC’s latest signing
- Melbourne City FC home kits for season 2021.22 including a jersey, shorts and socks, and PUMA merchandise
- Invitation for the winner and their guest to play on the pitch at half time of a Melbourne City FC match as part of the Macca’s Half Time Heroes experience, including tickets to the match
*Please note: prize is an award for a one-day experience only, and is not an official signing as a player for the Club.