It promises to be an exciting Sunday afternoon of Hyundai A-League action at AAMI Park when Melbourne City FC take on Central Coast Mariners. See what’s going on this Match Day at the ground and at City Square Gosch’s Paddock!
Celebrate City in the Community Week at City Square!
To celebrate Melbourne City FC’s ongoing commitment to the Victorian community, a wide range of exciting pre-match activations at the Club’s fan hub, City Square!
From live music, food trucks, giveaways, football clinics, competitions, and interviews with players and special guests, City Square is the place to be before you head into AAMI Park for the big match!
Pre-match activations will commence at 3pm at the Club’s fan hub, City Square, including a Jump Rope for Heart skipping demo, Victoria Police target shooting, a football clinic run by North Geelong Soccer Club – along with a special Didgeridoo performance from Ronnie Murray.
Where: Gosch’s Paddock (East side of AAMI PARK)
When: 5pm-7.30pm Sunday 21 January
What’s on at City Square?
- Triple M Tag Snaps and Music
- The Pancake Parlour Giveaways – Visit Baron Von Maple and spin the wheel for your chance to win instant prizes and vouchers!
- Jump Rope for Heart skipping demo from 3:30-3:45pm
- Didgeridoo performance from Ronnie Murray at 3:45-4pm
- Victoria Police target shooting
- Melbourne City Stage Q&A’s with Hyundai A-League players
- City Strikers Walking Football and Bully Zero Marquee.
- Membership marquee will be at City Square with three match packs. Get all of your membership queries answered there.
Melbourne City FC is continuing the Chinese New Year celebrations by offering fans a special $5 discount off tickets purchased for this Sunday’s match against the Mariners! Enter the code ‘CNY2016’ online via Ticketek to celebrate the Year of the Monkey.
Don’t forget to pick up your FREE copy of City Insider – the official Melbourne City FC Match Day Brochure.
In this week’s issue, we preview our opponents, the Central Coast Mariners, and take a look back at some of Bruno Fornaroli’s best goals of the season, while Assistant Coach Luciano Trani gives his verdict on the Mariners in ‘Coaches Notes’.
Plus, our Melbourne City mascots have left brand a brand new quiz and word search for all young fans to tackle on the ‘City Kids’ page.
Copies of City Insider will be available around the AAMI Park concourse and at City Square.